Weigh-in trunks. IRN-BRU inspired tartan microfibre
Designed in Edinburgh by Cahoonas
Josh Taylor wears bespoke Irn-Bru inspired Cahoonas tartan weigh-in trunks
Warp knitted tartan microfibre performance shorts.
- Microfibre lets your skin breath
- its built-in UV protection helps guard against the harsh sun
- it is an extremely lightweight and durable fabric designed for quick drying and exceptional comfort during any athletic activity
- tests demonstrate that it is resistant to abrasions and pilling
- it is machine washable, dries three times faster than cotton and requires little or no ironing
- vibrant colour and softness wash, after wash, after wash
- Our 10cm long leg base layer is perfect for sport keeping your muscles ready for bursts of activity while wicking sweat away from your body
Weigh-in gear for blokes by Cahoonas
- Made in Britain by properly-paid, skilled British machinists
- We use flock thread for a softer on-the-skin feel
- Includes our quintessential lovers and fighters logo
- What it doesn't include: guilt
As worn by Josh Taylor, Gold Medal winning Scottish boxer.
As worn by Aston Brown, Gold Medal winning Scottish boxer.
As worn by Danny Henry, World Champion MMA fighter.