British Patented Design 75 Trunk
Designed in Edinburgh by Cahoonas
The biggest innovation in male underwear since the 1930's the Cahoonas 75 trunk. British designed, British patented and British Manufactured. Improving natural body alignment and poise, whatever sport you compete in, be at the top of your game.
Improving your sport through natural body alignment. Try our British Patented Design. 75 Trunk. The World's First & Only Dress-Preference Design
We use British spun microfibre, MERYL® ACTISYSTEM™ PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING Fabric:
- Patented British innovation and design by Cahoonas
- The 75 trunk is perfect for sport keeping your muscles ready for bursts of activity while wicking sweat away from your body
- Our 75 Trunk is made in Britain by properly-paid, skilled British machinists
- Built to last using 230gsm (thick) British microfibre, a supremium fabric
- We use flock thread on our Cahoonas 75 trunk for a softer on-the-skin feel
- It lets you breath
- Its built-in UV protection helps guard against the harsh sun
- It is an extremely lightweight and durable fabric designed for quick drying and exceptional comfort during any athletic activity
- Tests demonstrate that Meryl®Actisystem is resistant to abrasions and pilling
- It is machine washable, dries three times faster than cotton and requires little or no ironing
- Keeps its solid black colour and softness wash, after wash, after wash
- Includes our quintessential lovers and fighters logo
- What it doesn't include: guilt, because its made right here in the UK.
Free UK delivery
What our customers say:
"Mine arrived 15 min ago and I have to say I've never been so excited about getting new pants before. As others have said, Great packaging and nice personal touch. Thanks Simon & Georgia they are the most comfortable thing I've worn in years."
Another Return Customer:
Since backing you at the start of your Kickstarter campaign my nether regions have been living in total comfort... thank you from the bottom of my pants. You're awesome! Dale
"Really ergonomically thought through with the legs and seams and they just seem to fit really well. Glove like. Better than any I've had before I have to say."
Dave Brady- Australia
"I got my cahoonas and I am loving them, great product."
Dave Ward- London
"I love my Cahoonas. Best pants ever on the whole planet. Super packaging too. Sustainable underpants. Fantastic for lopsided gentlemen!"